Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/04/2019
Arm, HW Applications Engineer Intern
Arm Hungary Kft.
Futó u. 45, Budapest, Ungheria
- Support our customers with ARM’s System IP, Subsystem IP and tools
- Participate in various projects as needed for product and process improvement
- Assisting in fault finding problems with customer designs based on ARM CPU and System IP
- Building RTL simulation test benches to be used to replicate partner’s issues
- Assisting in testing hardware IP deliverables and providing feedback to design teams prior to release to customers
- Reviewing technical documentation for hardware IP deliverables and providing improvement recommendations to the technical authors
- Studying for a degree or a higher degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Developing knowledge of microprocessor architectures, memory systems and interconnects
- Some experience of hardware description languages such as Verilog or VHDL with tools for simulating digital hardware and creating test benches
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.