Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/04/2019
IATA, Intern - NDC Program Support
IATA, International Air Transport Association
Route de l‘aéroport 33, Geneva, Svizzera
Reporting to the Manager, Industry Distribution Programs Adoption, you will provide support to the New Distribution Capability (NDC) team during the implementation of the NDC Matchmaker, a tool that will facilitate the adoption of the NDC standard and allow NDC partners to connect with each other.
- Manage the NDC matchmaker platform (content, access rights, communications)
- Support stakeholders in entering their data to ensure that the site can launch officially
- Build the material (Standard Operating Procedure and external training for users)
- Report bugs to IT teams and monitor follow up
- Provide support answering user’s questions
- Provide training to users
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written English; Knowledge of another language is an asset.
- Strong analytical, communications and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of CRM Salesforce desired
- Preferably good knowledge of IATA or the aviation industry;
- Innovative lateral thinker, comfortable working in a challenging, fast moving environment.