Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/04/2019
Ericsson, Young Professionals: Technical Internship
Torshamnsgatan 21 164 83, Stockholm, Svezia
This is an 11month, part-time experience where you will live in the Digital Services world. You will be facing technical, consulting and project management realities, learning while working in a highly professional environment.
You will be:
- Part of a strong, high skilled and competent team with connection to the E/// worldwide network
- Working in an environment which never stands still and brings new things and challenges every day
- Meeting internal stakeholders, external partners, and customers
- Part of the complete lifecycle, starting with Pre-Sales, Project / Delivery up to Support and Maintenance
- Part of a local and international Team, but still have the flexibility and freedom to do it your way
- Having access to internal self-study library and external classrooms to accelerate your knowledge ramp-up
- Part of requirement and solution engineering on green-field projects
- Be a master student, without or with short work experience
- Have a background in Computer Science/IT, ICT, Engineering, Electronics, Automation or similar
- You are excited about IoT, Cloud or OSS/BSS, IP Networks or other technical topics
- Have experience from a International and English dominated environment.