Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/05/2019
Goodyear, Intern - Pricing and Sales Analyst - Dunlop Motorcycle Europe
Greenhouse Berkenlaan 8b , Diegem, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
- Handle Operational Pricing for the Motorcycle Business Unit: define price list and manage deals under the supervision of Regional Pricing Manager
- Set up automated tool to perform external pricing benchmark: BtoB and BtoC
- Develop and implement new customer hierarchy that matches sales channel strategy
- Benchmark competition product line-ups
- Perform market performance analysis at tire size level and country level
- Design and implement a Strategy Dashboard to support business decision making.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Marketing. Major in Pricing or Revenue Management is a plus.
- General knowledge of Brand & Trade Marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills: fully competent in Microsoft Applications, mastering Excel and data base, and different market intelligent sources such as Tableau.
- Strong understanding of systems would be an asset (EDW, SAP, CRM).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English fluent).
- Social skills and Commercial attitude.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to extract insight from data & translate it into actionable ideas.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Highly organized and able to manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Ability to remain focused & positive in challenging business situations.
- Professional image both internally and externally.
- High attention to detail.