Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/04/2019
Mazars, Audit Trainee
10 A Rue Henri M. Schnadt, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
almeno 6 mesi da ottobre 2019 o gennaio 2020
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper;
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- In order to carry out your mission, you will be supervised and trained by your seniors and managers and you will act on different sectors that we propose: Banks / PSF, Commercial Companies, Insurance and ReInsurance, Investment Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate.
- You follow a Masters degree oriented in audit, accounting or finance;
- Experience in accounting, auditing, management control or any relavant experience is considered as an advantage;
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language would be an asset;
- You are self-motivated, proactive, have a positive attitude and you possess a willingness to learn;
- You have a good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Being able to work as full-time Trainee for minimum 6 months.