Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/04/2019
Airbus, Internship within Engineering: FLP2 Satellite Platform Failure Detection and Recovery Testing
Airbus Defence and Space
Claude-Dornier-Straße, Friedrichshafen, Germania
Development of tests for the SmallSat Platform FLP2 concerning
- Equipment failure management
- Computer failure Management and corresponding recovery functions.
The test environment is the FlatSat testbench with real computer hardware, simulated avionics and real mission control system.
Development, execution and evaluation of test procedures.
Documentation in test reports.
- Enrolled student within Informatics, Space Engineering, Simulation, or similar field of study
- Software skills (programming languages) and technical skills
- Sound knowledge in Linux
- Programming skills: Python or C, C++.
- English: fluent