Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/04/2019
Ericsson, Integration Engineer Internship
Beech Hill, Clonskeagh, Dublin, Irlanda
To facilitate the growth and infuse expertise, Ericsson is looking to identify and hire several highly motivated students who will be assigned important roles within key projects or given standalone assignments entailing a high level of interaction with customers as well as internal teams. Mentors will be assigned to ensure they have the maximum opportunity to contribute to the product and develop their own skills. You’ll partner with and support the Integration Engineers, Solution Architects and Technical Consultants, such as documenting service delivery processes, trouble shooting, validating tools and auditing.
Opportunities are available within Cloud & IP or Security:
Cloud & IP
- IP Network
- IP Audit and optimisation
- Cloud Infrastructure and Virtualisation
- Virtual Network Functions (VNF)
- Digital Transformation
- Cloud management
- Security Audit
- Security test
- Security hardening
- Service Development.
- Graduating in 2019 from a Hons Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Computer Science or related field; expected 1.1 or 2.1 result on graduation
- Knowledge of Networking and/or Communications protocols (IP, HTTP, SIP)
- Very good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX O/S
- Good knowledge of IP MPLS, VPN, convergent and multi-service network, clock synchronization, routing and switching
- Knowledge of IP Security, Cloud Security, SDN Security, Regulatory solutions
- Knowledge of Telecommunication networks, data communications, IP networking and Internet
- Demonstrate competence in working independently as well as part of a team
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with next generation Authentication Protocols and call flows.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge virtualisation, cloud technologies, VmWARE, KVM, Openstack and Openflow
- Cisco and/or Juniper knowledge
- Working knowledge of Databases such as MySQL and Oracle.