Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/04/2019
Cartier, Social Media Project Manager Intern
V7FW+9X, Paris, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio: luglio 2019
Fino a 1.400 euro mensili lordi (a seconda del livello di istruzione)
Within the Digital Team (Communication Department), you will have a support role in the coordination of 'Social Media' actions. As such, you will report to the digital group leader and carry out the following duties:
- Management of the creation and follow-up of content published on the brand's social media channels
- Creation of reports using monitoring tools/e-reputation monitoring
- Participation in the strategic reflection of communication actions to be carried out on social networks.
- Internal coordination with the various brand departments and with the Cartier subsidiaries abroad.
- External coordination with partners and providers
- Student in last year of business/communication school, you have a perfect knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube Pinterest, Weibo, Youku, etc.) and their uses.
- You are meticulous, and have good analytical, deductive, project management skills.
- You are also dynamic and responsive, have a team spirit, and want to discover the world of Jewellery.
- Written and spoken fluency in the English language is indispensable