Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/04/2019
UNU, Intern – Management Control Systems
Ammonstraße 74, Dresden, Germania
- assist the Partnerships and Liaison Officer with the development of an organisational performance measurement system
- assist with the development of indicators for a successful science-policy interface
- provide administrative support to ensure timely follow-up
- support with the drafting of internal guidelines
- support the preparation of documents for internal/external upcoming meetings planned for the Director and provide support to institutional events
- perform other related tasks as assigned by the Director
- The candidate must currently be pursuing or have recently completed postgraduate studies (master’s degree or equivalent), or is in the final year of the first university degree programme (bachelor’s level or equivalent) in the field of Public Policy, Public Administration, Accounting, Controlling, Management Control Systems and/or Business Administration.
- The candidate must have proficient knowledge of English; knowledge of other UN official languages and/or German would be an asset.
- The candidate must have sound skills of using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.