Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/04/2019
Apple, Graduate - Apple Online Services GSA
Arnulfstraße 19, Münich, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo ed editoria
51 settimane, inizio 17 giugno 2019.
We are a dynamic company and your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This is an overview of each area:
- Content/Partnership Marketing: across all content types, support marketing efforts through creative campaigns and social media plans.
- App Store: working with our business team to track priorities and support our editorial curation and promotion of their work across apps and games.
- Apple Music: supporting the Music editorial and business teams with content tracking and various curation tasks, showcasing your musical taste and knowledge.
- Movies & TV: supporting the video editorial and business teams with content tracking and curation.
- Minimum BA or equivalent.
- Fluency in German and English.
- You have a real passion for digital content including Apps, Music, Movies & Books.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent communications skills - written and oral, we also love phenomenal presenters.
- Having worked with Keynote & Numbers is a plus.
- A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems. Innovation is central to our culture.
- Acute attention to detail.
- The ability to work well with others. We value collaboration here. You should be eager seek out new skills and not be afraid to ask questions.
- A good sense of humour is always a plus!