Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/04/2019
Danone, Product Development Internship
Danone Research & Innovation center
Uppsalalaan 12, Utrecht, Paesi Bassi
Minimo 5 mesi
During this internship you will become part of our PD3 EU Team, a team based in Utrecht which focuses on infant formula product development for our European supply points. During this internship, you will investigate the nutritional profile of our dairy ingredients and their impact on our recipes. You will learn the core principles on how to design recipes. You will interact with different departments and gain experience at a global scope in a multicultural company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze the nutritional profile of our ingredients:
- Review the nutritional compliance of each ingredient category
- Investigate the root cause in case of nutritional deviation
- Translate your finding into reality by performing impact assessments on our recipes
- Based on your analysis, provide your recommendation on how to improve both ingredient and finished product compliance.
- Drive the implementation and learnings into our departments:
- Build and coordinate an action plan how to implement changes to the portfolio
- Interact with different departments to align and drive your implementation plan
- Present and communicate your findings to a cross-functional community.
- You are a Bachelor/Master student in the direction of Food Science, knowledge or experiences in the field of Diary will be considered as a strong plus.
- You have an analytical mindset with strong communication skills and an eye for detail. You like digging into data, have acritical thinking mindset and you are eager to understand how the data translates into reality. Also, you are able to work in autonomy but are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You will be enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree for all the duration of the internship.
- Fluent in English – verbal and written.