Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/04/2019
WMO, Language, Conference and Publishing Services Department internship
WMO - World Meteorological Organization
7bis Avenue de la Paix, Geneva, Svizzera
L'offerta scade il 24/04/2019
- Assist the WMO Communication and Public Affairs Department to widen the outreach of WMO in Spanish language;
- Help strengthen WMO's Spanish language presence, especially on Twitter by translating English tweets;
- Help translate web content from English into Spanish, as appropriate;
- Assist in terminology work and other language-related projects;
- Carry out other relevant duties as required.
- Applicants must at the time of application be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) in journalism or languages, translation or a field closely related to the work of WMO.
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Some knowledge of the activities of WMO or other United Nations agencies.
- Spanish as a principal language essential. Excellent knowledge of English and French and of other WMO official languages.