As a UX research & design intern you will work primarily on the experience we create for our users, in-, but also outside of the app. You will dig into app usage data, set up usability sessions and conduct online research to find opportunities and generate ideas. You will translate these into designs of new features or improvements, which you will be handing over to the developers. With a release every month you will undoubtedly see your ideas come to life. You will work closely with marketing and strategy to define objectives, conduct experiments, facilitate and participate in ideation sessions, and take features from idea to wireframe to prototype to release, and iterate on these.
- are enrolled in a master program in the field of design
- have experience with conducting user research
- have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- are proficient with digital design tools (Sketch and design systems is a plus)
- are native/fluent English, in speech and writing