Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/04/2019
Digital River, Marketing Intern
Wellington St., Slough , Regno Unito
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, work collaboratively with the wider marketing, demand generation and sales teams to execute demand generation initiatives (events, webinars, email marketing, social media, advertising, etc)
- Work as a contributor to campaign set up, management and reporting within Marketo/Salesforce
- Coordinate event and campaign logistics (preshow, at show, post show) including invitations, collateral, booth, equipment, shipping, staffing as well as 3rd party supplier management
- Evaluate programs and prepare regular reports for each program/campaign
- Work across multiple geographies, time zones and nationalities.
- Entrepreneurial behaviour
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail must be of the highest order
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality or impacting deadlines.