Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/04/2019
Motorola, Internship - Strategy Planning
Motorola Solutions Europe
Am Borsigturm 130, Berlin, Germania
6-12 mesi. Inizio agosto 2019.
- Work on current strategic projects, market analysis & business analysis
- Research & analyze market trends, competitor’s ecosystem, market data in new expansion areas.
- Analyze market report, data inputs & market data in order to produce quarterly analysis on Motorola Solutions vs. competitors’ performance
- Work with various information streams, gathering and collating important data and translating it into comprehensive reports/presentations
- Contribute to the discussions & decisions of the Strategy department, which will give the person a good insight into the overall works & strategy of a large business
- Min. Bachelor degree in business, management, economics, finance or engineering
- Registration with university
- Interest in performing business & market analysis
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel data analysis, MS Powerpoint and other MS Office applications; familiarity with the equivalent Google Suite tools is an advantage
- Analytical mindset and enthusiasm for solving business and strategic challenges
- Enthusiasm for the business and strategy area
- To be result-oriented, self-efficient and capable of independently driving your tasks forward
- Very good written and spoken English skills; good skills in a second language would be a plus.