Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/04/2019
Splunk, Sales Development Intern - Spanish Speaking
3 Sheldon Square, London, Regno Unito
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and create business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings/product demos for Field reps to manage
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, our National Users Conference and all regional trade shows.
- Meet monthly strategic objectives aimed at increasing revenue in accounts through developing consistent sales pipeline
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven and keen to work in a team environment