Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/04/2019
Blizzard, Data Science Intern
Prinses Beatrixlaan 582, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
- Design and build predictive models based on Blizzard internal data to determine trends / spot behavioural patterns.
- Create visualization output to illustrate prediction results and present findings to the key stakeholders in a clear and actionable way.
- Gain exposure and collaborate with the business teams and other parts of the organization through various projects.
- Join additional meetings to gain valuable experience and understanding of the organization and processes.
- Are a student working toward a degree in statistics, analytics, data science, or related field (PhD students preferred).
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Prefer familiarity with statistical and predictive modelling such as SPSS or R as well as data visualization software (Tableau).
- Additional Plus: a gamer, familiar with Blizzard games.