Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/04/2019
Lonza, Internship Global Master Data Analyst
Rottenstrasse 6, Visp, Svizzera
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
You will assume responsibilities both in improving, developing the Master Data management process and maintaining the Master Data quality.
This will include:
- definition of specifications for process improvements and testing new functions,
- data analysis,
- mass changes and data migrations,
- reports and queries for the team or the business.
Improving and enhancing training documentation as well as providing refresher trainings belong also to the accountabilities.
As a member of the Global Master Data team, you will be able to learn more about key business processes, SAP Materials Management and Sales & Distribution modules as well as data structures. Overall you will interact with many different departments and experts across the company worldwide.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer or data science, mathematics, or informatics.
- You have an understanding of data structures or experience with databases.
- You are fluent in English. German and any additional language will be an appreciated asset.
- You are interested in continuous improvements of processes, IT tools and innovative solutions.
- You are interested in being a reliable team member in a multi-cultural environment.