Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/04/2019
UNODC, Intern - Drug Control & Crime Prevention
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
International Centre, Wagramer Str. 5, Vienna, Austria
2 - 3 mesi. Inizio giugno 2019.
L'offerta scade il 30/04/2019
- Conduct research on criminal justice aspects of terrorism prevention and on specific counter-terrorism related thematic areas;
- Contribute to the elaboration of background documents, presentations, briefing notes, summaries, talking points and speeches;
- Assist in the preparation of national and regional technical assistance workshops, meetings, high-level events and conferences;
- Attend and take notes at meetings, as required;
- Perform other tasks, as necessary.
- Degree in the field of law, criminal justice, international relations, international public administration or closely related field is required. Academic training and/or a keen demonstrated interest in international security is an asset;
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter;
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.