The C1 ICT Capabilities Innovation team is responsible for establishing and maintaining the ICT Capability portfolio, supported by business and information architecture, and for defining business needs and functional requirements for ICT solution.
This internship project focuses on support to development and provision of Architectural Guidance to execute the ICT strategy such as innovation of business processes and implementation of ICT solutions.
• General knowledge of modern ICT
Subject knowledge/ education:
• Completed or on-going studies in the areas related to the internship project (computer science, web design, or communication).
• General understanding of architecture frameworks, such as the Zachman Framework for Enterprise Architecture.
• Experience with Enterprise Architect and/or TopTeam would be an asset.
• Very good communication skills in English, both orally and in writing;
• Competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet.