Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/04/2019
Kwalee, Talent Acquisition internship
Kwalee Ltd Juno Drive, Leamington Spa, Regno Unito
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- Reviewing applications and screening candidates
- Finding and attending recruitment and industry events to attract talent
- Researching and finding new niche job boards to promote our roles
- Administration tasks related to the recruitment process
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to understand the specialist roles that are required and our company culture
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
- Ideally some relevant education (Business, Human Resources, Psychology, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel from time to time
- Interest for mobile games would be a plus.