Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/04/2019
William Blair, London Investment Banking Internship 2020
20 Primrose St, Shoreditch, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza
3 mesi (nel 2020)
We are offering talented students and recent graduates an exciting opportunity to work in the demanding field of Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions) throughout the year. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to become an integral part of our team, gaining a better understanding of what working in an international investment bank entails and getting to know William Blair as a potential future employer. Working alongside William Blair professionals, this role includes:
- Identifying potential M&A and financing situations.
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses.
- Preparing client documentation for winning business.
- Assisting deal teams in live transactions.
- Exceptional academic credentials, with a degree qualification (completed or on-going) from a top tier institution.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail.
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team.
- Good proficiency with MS-Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluency in English.
- Additional European language skills preferable but not a pre-requisite.
- Practical experience in Mergers & Acquisitions or related investment banking experience beneficial but not a pre- requisite.
We are looking to hire candidates that are available for a 12 week internship in 2020 - there are 4 intakes throughout the year.
We will be launching the first stage of the recruitment process in the Summer 2019