Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/04/2019
CMA CGM, Internships - ILS & Operations
Televisiokatu 4, Helsinki, Finlandia
- Supporting our two streams in Operations & ILS will allow you to make diversified experience and gain a broad overview on our operational side.
- On the Operations side, you will support the Port Operations Officer in his role as the interface between the Shipping Line, the ship, local authorities, harbor services and the handling when preparing and coordinating the physical call of ships.
- On the other side you will learn from the ILS Department on how to optimize the inventory management and empty containers flow within the Baltic Cluster, so as to make sure that the right type of container is located at the right place, at the right time and at the best cost
- Current enrolled in your bachelor or master studies, you have ideally already made a first experience in an office environment.
- You are a great communicator, a force of proposal and able to do business in English language.
- IT affinity and good Excel knowledge are considered a true asset.