Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/04/2019
Puma, Intern - Graphic Design Motorsports Apparel
Puma way 1, Herzogenaurach, Germania
Grafica e Design
6 mesi. Inizio 1. settembre 2019.
- Support the Graphics Team in the execution of innovative apparel design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals
- Support the integration of product and technical developments into the garment design
- Under the direction of the Design Team, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilize them effectively
- Support the launch of innovative apparel design ideas in line with specific product strategies.
- Support Graphics team in creation and maintenance of creative directions / product designs / techpacks / presentation materials.
- Support Graphics team in maintaining / organizing and tracking the sample library for each season / asset.
- Support the delivery of projects in line with Puma development calendar
- Currently enrolled as a student
- Puma Knowledge, Consumer Relevance and Understanding of the Key Puma markets
- Very good feeling for colors, creativity and graphics
- Very good written and spoken English skills are a must
- Good Adobe creative suite skills (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must) and MS Office