Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/04/2019
Bang & Olufsen, Engineer Intren for Acoustic and Digital Signal Processing
Bang & Olufsen
Peter Bangs Vej 15, Struer, Danimarca
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
Are you a student enrolled at a university and would you like to spend a semester working with the latest technologies within acoustics, digital signal processing and user interaction? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- enter a well-planned learning process where you work in depth with acoustics, signal processing and UX/UI and are part of creating world-class Bang & Olufsen products?
- join one of the best known luxury brands in the world?
- take part in defining and developing the future sound and UX/UI in our products in a department where being geeky is praised and your skills are put to the test?
- You are doing the last semesters of your engineering degree within acoustics, digital signal processing or human interaction design
- You are looking to expand your knowledge and do not compromise on professionalism and quality, but at the same time, you know your own boundaries when it comes to work load and learning curve
- You want to be part of a great team and social environment