Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/04/2019
GE Healthcare, Master s Thesis worker – Cellular LTE/5G
Kuortaneenkatu 2, Helsinki, Finlandia
- GE Healthcare is developing wireless solutions for monitoring mobile patients in the hospital.
- Typical solution has dedicated sensor connectivity and dedicate hospital specific connectivity.
- It is an interesting question how wireless solutions could utilize cellular technologies like LTE or 5G for patient monitoring use cases in the hospital and elsewhere.
- In this role you will experiment and prototype various LTE/5G connection scenarios for sensors and networks to study key performance parameters and feasibility over selected key patient monitoring use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Wireless Communication Protocols, in Telecommunication Networks or in Wireless HW/RF/Antenna design and integration.
- Experience in measuring wireless devices and protocols performance.
- Experience in hands on prototyping.
- Programming skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.