Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/04/2019
Heineken, GP&CI Intern
Stadhouderskade 78, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
- Provide operational and administrative support in activities such as the preparation of agenda items, keeping minutes, communication, presentations and consolidating data either for the department or for a programme/project
- Support with a branding campaign (department branding)
- Support the regular maintenance of materials on SharePoint and/or PowerBI
- Support on the different compliance processes
- Identify improvement opportunities within OpCos globally potentially via our Lean Six Sigma program (yellow belt certification).
- Support one of the subteams: Risk Management, Control Monitoring, Process & Control Management and Functional Management
- For this role, we are looking for someone who takes initiative and can easily adapt to a fast pace and changing environment.
- Someone studying business/finance is preferred and fluent in English both written and spoken is required.
- Also the ideal candidate is:
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office
- Able to draft high quality communications (e-mails, MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
- Fluent english, both written and spoken
- The intern must be enrolled at a university or college for the entire duration of the internship.