Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/04/2019
TechnipFMC, Internship System Engineer
89 Avenue de la Grande-Armée, Paris, Francia
As part of its ambitious R&D program aimed at recreating the way we do deliver Oil&Gas Subsea Field Development, TechnipFMC has built a revolutionary software covering the entire engineering process from client need to cost estimate.
Your responsibility is the coordination and document of the digital platform “System” architecture.
Your mission consists in:
- Defining and maintaining the digital platform “system” architecture including System & Product Breakdown and Enabling System & Product Breakdown.
- Assist the development of a digital requirement management system.
- With a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering, you can justify an interest in System Engineering.
- Demonstrates a perfect Written & Verbal English. 100% of the job is in English!
- Nice to have: Knowledge in Computer coding.