Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/05/2019
Political Intelligence, Public Affairs Internship in Digital Policy
Rue de la loi 38, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
700 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 26/05/2019
The internship will include policy research in digital field, organizational support for various clients and support to the team in developing new business opportunities.
Essential job functions:
- Assist in the work for key client accounts
- Follow debates in the main European institutions
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings
- Research on various issues, as needed
- Writing summaries or short reports
- Follow the daily news.
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You have a passion for innovation and digital trends
- You hold a university level degree
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU institutions.
- You have strong analytical skills and capacity to analyze and interpret legislation, rules and regulations
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independantly.