Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/05/2019
EDA - European Defence Agency, Trainee Strategic Analysis & Industry Engagement
EDA - European Defence Agency
Rue des Drapiers, 17-23, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Project/Business Management
12 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
1.196,84 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 31/05/2019
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
The Trainee Strategic Analysis & Industry Engagement will support the Industry, Strategy & EU Policies (ISP) Unit in the area of Strategic Analysis and Industry Engagement. More specifically:
- Strategic analysis: support in preparing analyses mainly Key Strategic Analysis (KSA) reports and communication around KSA reports but also other industry research.
- Industry Engagement: support in preparing events (e.g. Business-to-Business) and contribute to the improvement of the web tools’ content dedicated to Industry including SMEs.
A typical day at work will involve:
- collecting relevant inputs from EDA, open sources, internal and external experts to prepare reports and organising the references. The focus is on the KSA reports, but other subjects will be added;
- supporting the implementation of various industry engagement-related activities, e.g. by supporting planning and organising industry events, drafting related notes and background materials;
- supporting the activities related to the European Defence Industrial Development Programme (EDTIB) understanding and knowledge within the ISP unit, e.g. by facilitating related qualitative and quantitative analysis, data collection, information sharing and stakeholders’ engagement;
- supporting the implementation of current information sharing tools towards industry.
- have completed at least the first (minimum three-year) cycle of a higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications;
- have a very good knowledge of at least two participating Member States languages of which one must be English as it is EDA’s main working language. The knowledge of additional participating Member States languages is an asset.
(a) Academic requirements: Bachelor degree in economics and/or political science.
(b) Linguistic requirements: Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (level C1/C2).
(c) Technical and other skills:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- Experience with website content management.
One or more of the following: experience with/or knowledge of desk research, (defence) industry or other industry related policies.