Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/05/2019
Merkle, Graduate Paid Social Marketing Associate (Summer Start)
Arc House 82, Tanner Street, London, Regno Unito
- You’ll begin working through our structured and comprehensive training programme.
- As this is a paid social role and not an organic social role you will actually be able to track the progress and performance of your campaign.
- You’ll develop and maintain strong, professional relationships with your clients.
- Quickly you’ll be given responsibility to be in regular contact with them through a variety of mediums; email, phone and in-person meetings / reviews.
- In partnership, you’ll work towards achieving the very best performance for their Paid Social advertising.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and drive
- Curiosity about the digital industry and the world of business
- A co-operative and supportive personality; a true team player
- The ability to work autonomously and to efficiently manage multiple projects
- Highly articulate in verbal and written communications
- A keen eye for detail
- Evidence of an excellent academic record
- A strong sense of professionalism and a deep respect for others
- Well-developed logic and reasoning skills, including an aptitude for data analysis