Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/05/2019
EDA - European Defence Agency, Trainee Defence Database Support
EDA - European Defence Agency
Rue des Drapiers, 17-23, Brussels, Belgio
12 mesi (da settembre 2019)
L'offerta scade il 31/05/2019
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
The Trainee Defence Database Support will support the elaboration of Member States' Defence Plans and Programmes overview and analysis of multinational capability development activities through the Collaborative Database (CODABA). More specifically he/she will:
- Manage content and users of CODABA and its derivates: Framework Nations Concept (FNC) Digital Workspace; Permanent Structured Cooperation (PESCO) Common Workspace and (upcoming) European Defence Industrial Development Programme (EDIDP) / European Defence Fund (EDF) Marketplace Common Workspace;
- Collect and encode information on defence plans, programmes, projects and in-service capabilities of Member States or cooperation entities such as OCCAR or NATO;
- Contribute to the participating Member States (pMS) Report elaborated in the CODABA framework, in support to the Capability Development Plan (CDP) and the Coordinated Annual Review on Defence (CARD);
- Contribute to the identification of collaborative opportunities derived from CODABA, taking into consideration the CDP, PESCO, FNC, EDIDP, EDF and activities of other cooperation frameworks such as OCCAR or NATO;
- Support the organisation and conduct of events such as exploratory workshops on collaborative opportunities, CDP-Team and CODABA-Team meetings;
- Communication with Member States' Points of Contact.
- have completed at least the first (minimum three-year) cycle of a higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications;
- have a very good knowledge of at least two participating Member States languages of which one must be English as it is EDA’s main working language. The knowledge of additional participating Member States languages is an asset;
(a) Academic requirements: Bachelor degree in international relationships with a focus on EU institutions and/or security/defence topics, if possible combined with data engineering or management.
(b) Linguistic requirements: Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (level C1/C2).
(c) Technical and other skills:
- IT literacy skills in particular MS Excel, MS Power Point and Word;
- Experience with SharePoint;
- Very good drafting skills in English;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Exposure to an international environment;
- Any previous experience as a project assistant and working in a team;
- Previous experience in defence context and/or EU environment.