Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/05/2019
DHL, Intern - Global Airfreight Solution Design
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight
Godesberger Allee 102-104, Bonn, Germania
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Engineering, Project/Business Management
As an intern in Global Airfreight Solution Design, you will learn to understand customer requirements and map these against the DGF solution portfolio and network. You will also identify levers for supply chain optimization, including routing alternatives, mode-mix, and cross-border trucking. Further responsibilities will include enhancing and developing solution design tools, and targeting, selecting and executing Airfreight Solution Design opportunities. You will be in continuous collaboration with regional and local airfreight stakeholders in order to facilitate and enable competitive and first-rate airfreight solutions. In addition, you will improve quality output and accuracy by performing deep dive analyses on data.
- Completed bachelor's degree in Logistics, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business Management is preferred.
- An academic background in Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics is optional.
- Fluent English; knowledge of an additional European language is preferred.
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills; great research and analysis skills.
- Good team-player and communicator; capable of working independently; confident.