In this role, you will be providing valuable support in reporting, analyzing and consolidating the Benelux (Net Revenue) results of our various brands. Additionally, you will be assisting in our integrated Sales & Operation planning processes, to help in providing financial steering to the business unit. This gives you a birds-eye view of the performance of the entire Business Unit, as well as a broad orientation in all our categories and our customers. Your activities will range from making complex analyses in Excel, to the translation of commercial growth plans into numbers; as well as providing support for monthly performance reviews and drafting management reports. You will be collaborating closely with colleagues from the Sales Finance, Sales, Category Management and Operations departments.
In short, this is a unique internship that offers a high level of responsibility and influence on the business and gives you the opportunity to gain true insights into financial management, as well as practical experience within a global FMCG firm.
You are a WO Bachelor’s or Master’s student, or has graduated (max. 3 months) with an affinity towards Finance, Business or Business Economics, who:
• is accurate and analytical;
• likes to take initiative and can work independently;
• is proactive, self-starting and open-minded;
• is result oriented, flexible, and can quickly respond to ad-hoc projects;
• is stress resistant
• is a team player with strong communication skills;
• has competence in Excel and PowerPoint;
• is fluent in English (in both speaking and writing).