Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/05/2019
ABB, Internship - Junior Product Manager
ABB Group Headquarters
Affolternstrasse 44, Zürich, Svizzera
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Product Manager who will be supporting the Global Product Management Organization with documenting processes as well as the development of Product Performance Indicators (PPI). The department offers a variety, exciting work with open and fruitful discussions in an international positioned Team.
- Review and evaluation of existing documents
- Mapping of the new product management cycle
- Preparation of product, cost and portfolio analysis
- Development and definition of all documents required (content, reference and timing)
- Define new set of Product Performance Indicators (PPI) with regard to technical and market performance, as well as costing/pricing and overall contribution.
- Studies in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or economic science, business administration
- Completed bachelor studies or within master studies
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, programming basics could be an advantage
- Good skills in Office 365 (SharePoint, OneNote…)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Analytical abilities combined with an open, flexible and team orientated personality.