Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/05/2019
Continental, Internship SW – I ID
Strada Avram Imbroane 9, Timisoara, Romania
Retribuito + benefit
You will learn how Application Software is developed, integrated and tested.
As Internship for Software Development you’ll work with various automotive technologies cooperating with an international development team. Our products are developed based on Customer requirements and internal process and standards based on Agile methodology.
Multiple tools are used in our department: Visual Studio, HMI frameworks, CANoe, Altia, MatLab Simulink, Git, Integrity, JIRA, etc.
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics)
- C, Java and/or C++ knowledge
- basic Electronics knowledge is a plus
- good communication skills
- wiling to learn
- good English skills in writing, reading
- passionate about programming or automotive.