Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/05/2019
Airbnb, Public Policy EU - Intern
Based in Brussels, the EU Policy Manager is responsible for managing our relations with the European institutions and other Brussels-based organisations and stakeholders. We are now looking for an intern to support in this work.
This is an important time in Brussels with the election of a new European Parliament, and a new Commission President and College to take up the reins towards the end of the year. We are looking for an intern to help establish and enact a plan for outreach to this new Parliament, based on the outcome of the May elections. Specific tasks to include:
- Monitoring and reporting on the evolution of the new European Parliament, and analysing its relevance to Airbnb.
- Assisting with MEP outreach: setting up and attending meetings in alignment with national Campaigns and support with preparatory briefings.
- Support in organising an Airbnb launch event for EU stakeholders in Q4.
- University degree in a relevant subject (e.g. International Affairs, EU Affairs, European law)
- Previous work experience, ideally in the public policy realm
- Fluent in spoken and written English, plus one other language (ideally German or Spanish)
- An interest in Airbnb as a company and the regulatory and policy issues we deal with at EU-level.