Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/05/2019
Hill’s (Colgate-Palmolive), Science Plan Marketing Intern
Middleton Road, Guildford , Regno Unito
Brand re-launch route to market:
- Support marketing team with full brand re-launch in Q3/4 2019
- Create all customer new line forms
- Co-ordinate all e-Commerce customer product data including product descriptions, ingredient’s lists, pack shots
- Lead internal launch and sourcing/development of point of sale items and giveaways
- Mange paid social campaign to support re-launch and asset creation
- Lead creation of trade and consumer advertising with agency
- Creation of new price files
- Manage internal systems (Prodigi) and updating with new product names and details.
- Support all aspects of consumer show organisation including stand design, staff rotas, logistics, hotel bookings, samples, point and sale, pet owner leaflets and money off coupons
- Work with social media agency to deliver pre, during and post show campaign with competitions, ticket giveaways and strong brand exposure.
- Weekly tracking of pet sites, competitor brand websites and e-Commerce retailer sites
- Monthly pet store visits
- Create tracking document to capture brand activity, promotions, packaging changes and key news pieces related to Hill’s and key competitors.
Managing point of sale:
- Manage stock in point of sale warehouse and regular updates to field sales team on availability
- Manage field sales team usage with sales aids to drive opportunities
- Update field sales team at monthly meeting’s.
eCommerce ongoing support:
- Lead creation of simplified images for top 25 brand products for dog and cat
- Responsible for updating and providing assets to customers
- Responsible for monitoring compliance of assets provided and reporting to marketing/customer development monthly.
- Interest in brand marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong personal creativity
- Competent in Excel & PowerPoint
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to work as part of team as well as on own initiative
- Creative thinker
- Achieve results through appropriate setting of priorities, planning and organisation
- Effective interpersonal style, including the ability to communicate effectively with both internal & external agencies / customers
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Full, clean driving license