Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/05/2019
Colgate-Palmolive, Customer Development Internship - Value & Discount
Middleton Road, Guildford , Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza, Commerciale/Vendite
To support the CDM’s in management of their customers, to ensure accurate administration, analysis and forecasting across the Value & Discount and the broader CD teams Key deliverables include accurate account administration, pricing, forecasting, rebate management; interaction; Management of FSDUs across the channel, improved use of Kantar across the team and management of the relationship with CBS to enable timely resolution of financial issues.
- Deliver Net sales, GtN and margin targets across Value channel accounts
- To work with the CDMs to lead and manage ad hoc projects across the team
- Work cross functionally to Lead & Manage the FSDU and shopper projects across the value channel
- Facilitate accurate sales volume and value forecasting through Colgate Business Planning
- Utilise all appropriate data including Kantar and other data sources to identify gaps in core range & other opportunities
- Work alongside the Customer Development Manager on key strategic initiatives to drive future profitable growth for both customer planning groups
- Work closely with the category and retail marketing teams to champion the channel and identify opportunities and facilitate the dialog with the CDMs
- Office point of contact for shopper/category development initiatives and ad hoc project work.
- Manage all account administration to include new line forms, Sku creation, Rebate accruals in CBP and SAP, promotional nominations, invoices, pricing, daily sales report and monthly customer reports.
- To lead best practice with both O2I and CBS account management administration across the Value and wider CD team
- Assist with CBP forecasting to improve accuracy and help with the transition to PPG planning
- Present and assist with customer engagement initiatives across all value channel customers.
Candidates should be educated to degree standard.
- Highly analytical
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Preferably knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to achieve results through appropriate setting of priorities, planning and organisation
- Effective interpersonal style, including the ability to communicate effectively
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, pro-active with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Promote Teamwork
- Communicate Effectively
- Analytical/Decision Making
- Planning and Priority Setting
- Results Oriented
- Consumer / Customer Focus
- Influencing & Negotiating.