Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/05/2019
Urbact, Communication Intern
20 Avenue de Ségur, Paris, Francia
6 mesi (da metà giugno 2019)
560 € mensili + benefit
L'offerta scade il 31/05/2019
Communication activities are a strategic pillar for the programme, aiming that our stakeholders (doers and thinkers in the field of integrated urban development) from all over Europe have access and share relevant knowledge to foster sustainable urban development. The Capitalisation & Communication Unit is responsible – among other things – for the successful outreach to key players, with digital channels being a key way to reach all across Europe.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Unit and reporting directly to the Capitalisation & Communication officer, the intern will contribute to the design and implementation of the digital strategy of the programme.
- Contribute to the design of URBACT digital tools (videos, animations, reports, infographics etc.) and follow-up the production process with the service providers;
- Produce specific content for the web – short videos, gifs, images, infographics;
- Editing and copywriting for the web - essentially news and events info, updating static pages;
- Contribute to the audit and evolution of URBACT website (archiving, tagging, clustering);
- Draft ad-hoc digital communication plans for the various URBACT projects;
- Check layout and proofing of various written documents (policy papers, case studies, articles etc.).
- Support the design of various external events (knowledge sharing, info days, policy labs, closed seminars) – agenda drafting, contacting speakers, support event Lead in content production;
- Coordinate logistics - liaise with external providers and internal technical support.
The intern may be called to support to other unit activities.
This internship is ideal for a student of Communications, in particular institutional communications around public policy; but any student with a relevant diploma and demonstrable skills with digital tools would be considered.
- Strong interest in European affairs and/or urban issues;
- Experience in digital communication is particularly welcome;
- Excellent use of English, both written and spoken;
- Working knowledge of French;
- Good use of Adobe pack (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Good use of Microsoft pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good interpersonal relations and ability to interact with different kinds of stakeholders (city representatives, high-level speakers, service providers, experts involved in the delivery);
- Very good planning skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, ability to work independently;
- Be curious and eager to be part of a dynamic and experienced team;
- Be innovative and creative, have a good eye for details (publications, website, materials production);
- Possibility to travel in Europe.
Internship must take place within a training programme. An internship convention will be signed between URBACT, the school/University and the intern.