Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/05/2019
JLL, Finance Assistant
plac Europejski 1, Warsaw, Repubblica ceca
Contabilità e finanza
- Ensure the collection, analyzing and processing of Purchase Order Requisitions and Supplier Invoices.
- Ensure that queries are dealt promptly and efficiently and that any unresolved issues are escalated.
- Reconcile local books due to month end close.
- Monitor Purchase Orders pending approval on weekly basis, send emails requests for approval when needed.
- Prepare reports: GRNV Report, Open PO Report, PO Volume.
- Prepare other reports relating to AP function as determined.
- Prepare and review a monthly report on Suppliers paid by invoice with due date for payment.
- Support the Client Accounting Manager and Senior Finance Analyst in the preparation of Financial reporting for JLL and for the Client.
- Support the preparation of invoices and supporting documentation to Clients.
- Support financial reporting and reconciliation process.
- Ensure that Suppliers are paid within specified payment terms.
- Liaising with Corporate Finance with regard to Reporting and local compliance.
- Suggesting and working collaboratively to implement improvements to the associated business processes.
- Experience of working with International entities, teams and client(s).
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Office Skills. Including Excel Pivot Tables.
- English language C level
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Analytical ability.
- Clear communication (written and oral).
- Motivated, positive and flexible in approach to work.
- Excellent presentational skills.
- Ability to work methodically and efficiently.
- Deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly, and desire to develop.