Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/05/2019
Cartier, Wholesale Coordinator - intern
Herengracht 436, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Commerciale/Vendite
- Coordination of the business analyses to support the wholesale department to achieve its targets.
- Creates and maintains organizational reports as determined by the manager: sales reports to support wholesale department
- Set-up and prepare analytical tools to follow-up the wholesale business KPI
- Responsible for internal system (BOOSTER) accuracy in link with wholesale managers, store planners and retailers.
- Works collaboratively with all internal support departments to ensure processes are well communicated
- Coordination of different clients projects (events, trainings, SIHH annual events, seminar, etc.)
- Other administrative support to Wholesale Manager
- Bachelor/ Master Student – end of study intership
- English language mandatory – French is a plus
- Microsoft Excel proficiency and analytical skills are a requirement.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good use of initiative and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Commercial awareness