Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/05/2019
EBF, Prudential Policy and Supervision Trainee
EBF, European Banking Federation
56 Avenue des Arts, Brussels, Belgio
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi (dal 20 agosto)
L'offerta scade il 26/05/2019
You will integrate in an 8-member team in Brussels with occasional work in Frankfurt. Together with senior members of the team, you will help maintain an effective and influential profile for the Association building up positions on various key banking topics in particular in the area of banking regulation and supervision.
- Developing intelligence on key topical issues for the banking sector in a teamwork environment supporting policy advisers of the team
- Understanding the current situation of the banking system, searching for key information, analysing relevant documents and conducting researches on specific issues
- Organising meetings with bank representatives and policy makers, preparing agendas and helping senior advisers to steer the meetings towards agreed conclusions
- Helping organising events and attending conferences and public hearings when necessary
- Assisting the Head of Prudential Policy and Supervision and other senior members of the Unit providing organisational support and coordination
- Preparing and communicating high-quality and concisely articulated materials for internal and external audiences; including policy briefings in preparation and coordination of meetings and events
- Maintaining constructive relationships with key stakeholders including members of the European Parliament and their assistants, Financial Attachés in Brussels, ECB supervisors as well as EU officials and representatives of European and international banking associations.
- We are looking for a young and talented graduate preferably in Economics or Business or other relevant field of studies with an interest in developing experience in the banking sector.
- General knowledge of international prudential standards and EU banking regulation would be an asset.
- Previous internship experience within an EU or international institution would also be an asset.
- You will need strong analytical and organisational abilities, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an EU citizen (with the necessary permits to work throughout the EU).