Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/05/2019
Flywire, Finance Intern
Bajo Izquierda, Carrer del Gravador Esteve, 14, Valencia, Spagna
Contabilità e finanza
The main focus of Finance Intern’s work will be special projects and research tasks for the Finance department. Our ideal candidate can look forward to an opportunity to collaborate with a global, culturally diverse, and dynamic team, and the chance to participate in a competitively paid internship program.
- Developing defensible arguments for revenue recognition
- Building projection models based on historical data
- Revising currently used procedures.
- Working toward/completed an Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- GPA for courses related to major at or above 3.3
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A strong background in mathematics, accounting principles and/or computation
- Experience in conducting and presenting research assignments
- Ability to take on instructions, comprehend the objective and deliver on projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural curiosity and commitment to problem solving
- Ability to commit to approximately 40 hours/week
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter
- Fluency in English (required); other languages are a plus.