Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/05/2019
Société Générale, Trainee – Operational Security
41 Tower Hill, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza
- Assist business partners in the process of identifying, assessing, recording, and remediating operational risk.
- Provide oversight and first level challenge of all operational risk related topics, including but not limited to: RCSA process; incident assessment; Internal Capital Adequacy Process (ICAAP – for SGIL Legal Entity only); KRI reporting; process reviews and, Action Plan completion, including Audit Recommendation progress tracking.
- Production and presentation of operational risk governance packs to key senior stakeholders.
- Implementation and maintenance of the first level control framework. Set-up and maintenance of the overarching second level Permanent Supervision Control framework.
- Recording of operational incidents within the Group’s internal incident management platform.
- Working under the supervision of the reporting manager, autonomy to be defined and refined under that supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; confident communicating at all levels with key decision makers in the relevant business lines and elsewhere within the investment bank
- Strong written documentation abilities
- Coordination skills (across and between the teams in OPER, Finance and ROCS)
- Basic understanding of Investment Banking market activities
- Compliant with confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work with a degree of autonomy and be responsible for following matters through to completion
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive
- Team player, enjoy sharing information
- Develop a strong risk culture and reliable professional conduct.