Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/05/2019
Roche, Illustrator Trainee
Avinguda de la Generalitat, 171-173, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, Spagna
Grafica e Design
- Edits images for user and service documentation (including background removal, masking different image elements and color correction)
- Edits videos for user and service documentation (including color correction, editing footage, and cutting and assembling footage according to a storyboard)
- Create user interface templates as vector objects
- Create cover pages for user and service documentation
- Create PowerPoint templates
- Create design elements, such as icons, posters and labels
- You are currently enrolled as a student in a multimedia or graphic arts program.
- Good knowledge and usage of the following Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Good knowledge and usage of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good spoken and written command of English (CEFRL B2 or equivalent level).
- You are a committed, reliable and independent team player, who is able to work in virtual teams.
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in multimedia content.
- Strong teamwork skills, who is willing to learn and share their experiences with colleagues
- Detail-oriented and meticulous professional
- Flair for communication in an international environment
- Some knowledge and usage of other Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe AfterEffects, and Adobe Captivate
- Some knowledge and usage of the following multimedia software programs: Camtasia, Cinema 4D
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, XSLT, XML, XPATH
- Ready to travel occasionally
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with IT software, laboratory systems and their interfaces is a plus.