Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/05/2019
BASF, Internship Global Communications
Drève Richelle 161, Waterloo, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo ed editoria
As a trainee of the global communications department you contribute to the internal and external communication of BASF´s Performance Materials division.
- You will contribute to employee communications such as internal newsletters and the Intranet.
- You will assist in developing presentations for internal and external audiences.
- You will draft press releases and articles for internal communications.
- You will provide support in particular market communication & branding by info gathering, research and media monitoring.
- You will be part of a team in which all channels of communications are used: print, online and as well dialogue driven internal communications.
- You are preferable a student in journalism, marketing, communications, languages or another related field.
- Writing is your passion. A first experience in the field of communication or journalism is a plus.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing in English.
- You are able to work autonomously.