Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/05/2019
Credit Suisse, Internship – Finance / Controlling / Accounting / Audit – Business Analyst Strategic Planning
Uetlibergstrasse 231, Zurich, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza
- You are actively involved in the divisional planning for the International Wealth Management (IWM) division
- You contribute dedicatedly to the target setting process for the Business Areas (BA), formulating ambitious and fair targets. In this context challenge and validate BA bottom-up plan and contrast against top-down analysis
- You actively engage in daily tasks of our divisional planning team by driving in-depth analysis and working closely with partners across Strategy and Finance
- You have a unique platform for personal and professional growth in a dynamic, exciting department with high transparency and ability to work together with senior management
- You gain an in-depth insight into planning and the different businesses of IWM from private banking to lending, trading and asset management
- You have a strong academic track-record with a positive personality and can-do attitude with well-developed conceptual skills, and a structured, solution oriented approach
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities as well as an affinity to Excel, PowerPoint and IT Planning Tools?
- Are you passionate about financial analytics and can you see yourself in planning in the long term?
- You speak fluent English and you have a good working knowledge of German