Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/05/2019
ING, WO Workalong Internship International Talent Programme
ING Natural Resources
Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Comunicazione/Marketing
10 mesi. Inizio settembre 2019.
As an intern of the ITP team, you have various roles. Some expectations include that you assist in communication, logistic and content-related processes. You are also encouraged to take on your own project. You are expected to attend 3 events during your internship: Inspire (October 2019), Connect (March 2020), Perform (June/July 2020).
- You have to be registered as a student at a University
- You are studying Psychology and/or are interested in Work and Organization/ Human Resources
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not required)
- You are able to work on long-term goals and you are organized
- You have a drive to work in an international environment
- You are enthusiastic, hard-working and have a “hands-on” mentality
- You adhere to the ING values and it is evident that your behaviour fully aligns with these values: The Orange Code