Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/05/2019
AXA, Internship (2019 - 2020) - Innovation & Strategy – Planning & Organisation
Place du Trône 1, Bruxelles, Belgio
Contabilità e finanza
- You make rigorous planning of the broker visits: you make the necessary arrangements, you lay down the deadlines, and you communicate these to all parties concerned;
- You will be in close contact with the various stakeholders to plan and also to follow up on the visits.
- The whole process must be studied and evaluated: the relevant internal and external communications, the collection of information, the preparation of presentations and reports, etc.;
- You will, therefore, be able to work on process optimisation and bring your ideas to improve our internal organisation.
- You are a bachelor or master student with a keen interest in the insurance sector;
- You have a smooth and professional communication style;
- You can multitask and are very well organised;
- You are meticulous and have a keen eye for detail;
- You have a get-up-and-go spirit and are unafraid to use your own initiative;
- You have a perfect command of one of the two national languages and a very good knowledge of the other. Knowledge of English is a plus but not essential.